melkyades
We are loading some code using Iceberg API in pharo6.1. That works fine, the problem we have is that when I open Iceberg browser no repo is shown up. Maybe you can help me find what we are doing wrong. We first update iceberg, then load our repo, code is below.

Cheers,
Pocho.

----

Author useAuthor: 'LoadSqueakNOS' during: [
"First update Iceberg"

MetacelloPharoPlatform select.
#(
'BaselineOfTonel'
'BaselineOfLibGit'
'BaselineOfIceberg'
'Iceberg-UI'
'Iceberg-Plugin-GitHub'
'Iceberg-Plugin'
'Iceberg-Metacello-Integration'
'Iceberg-Libgit-Tonel'
'Iceberg-Libgit-Filetree'
'Iceberg-Libgit'
'Iceberg'
'Iceberg-Pharo6'
'LibGit-Core'
'MonticelloTonel-Tests'
'MonticelloTonel-Core'
'MonticelloTonel-FileSystem' )
do: [ :each | (each asPackageIfAbsent: [ nil ]) ifNotNil: #removeFromSystem ].

Metacello new
  baseline: 'Iceberg';
  repository: 'github://pharo-vcs/iceberg:v0.6.8';
  load.
]

"Based on the same file from the pharo-vm project"

myRepository := IceRepositoryCreator new
url: '[hidden email]:nopsys/CogNOS.git';
subdirectory: 'Image-src';
createRepository.
    (myRepository addPackageNamed: 'SqueakNOS') loadLatest.

Javier Pimás
Ciudad de Buenos Aires

Re: Loading code with iceberg

Guillermo Polito
Hi Javier, you should register your repository, otherwise it will be just garbage collected:

[[[
myRepository register.
]]]

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 4:57 PM, Javier Pimás <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Loading code with iceberg

Guido Chari
Hi Guille,

Thank you. Simple enough :). I was facing the same problem.

I am not sure who is in charge of the iceberg documentation (Readme in the repo) but I would suggest adding that info within the Iceberg API section.

Best Regards,
Guido.

[...]

Phone: <a href="tel:+33%206%2052%2070%2066%2013" value="+33652706613" target="_blank">+33 06 52 70 66 13