Timothy James Ziebart
I managed to install the magma server on a pharo 1.1 image including the OBMagmaBrowser.  It appears to work fine.   I can browse the repository.

In a second image I loaded the client.  When I run

session := (MagmaRemoteLocation
host: 'server'
port: 51969) newSession.

It appears to work properly give me an instance of a Magma Session.  But when I go to connectAs: 'user' on the session I get the following message:

MagmaReadServerTooFarBehind: MaSaveAndExitImageRequest cannot have variable sized instances

Any Ideas?  I tried using MagmaSession host: port: and  I get the same result.

Thank you.

Tim

Re: Loading latest client and server.

Chris Muller-3
Sounds like an installation issue.  Are you able to run the test suite
or can you provide steps to reproduce the problem?