1 message Options

Travis Griggs
I went to load StoreForGlorpVWUI. It asked me if I wanted to. Yes I
did. I had sent the "Prerequisites" option on "ask me" because I got
burned loading this megalith of packages with more recent, but older
branch, version before. The next package to be prompted was the
StoreReplication one. That's what I really wanted, so I thought, I'll
just cancel out of this, and load THAT. I clicked cancel. So instead
of prompting if I wanted to continue loading the parent, it decided
it would go off and fetch them all of disk. Sigh. That's not what I
wanted.

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist

DISCLAIMER: This email is bound by the terms and conditions
described at
http://www.key.net/disclaimer.htm