Local community in south-west of France ?

Local community in south-west of France ?

cedreek
Hi all,

I just wanders if there are pharoers, or more generally smalltalkers located in the south west of France ?
If yes, I’d like to meet from time to time to hack some stuffs or just discuss around a beer.

Meeting every 2 or 3 months could be nice.

The area is quite large (from toulouse to Pau, Biarritz up to Mont-de-Marsan, eventually Bordeaux and also Spain border).

I live between Tarbes and Saint-Gaudens.
I work in a mechanical engineering school and there, I try to push Pharo and get some students into it (not easy as they are not computer scientists).

In Pau UPPA (University), there are computer science students, but I don’t know them really.

Cheers,

Cédrick

Re: Local community in south-west of France ?

SergeStinckwich

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Cédrick Béler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I just wanders if there are pharoers, or more generally smalltalkers located in the south west of France ?
If yes, I’d like to meet from time to time to hack some stuffs or just discuss around a beer.

Meeting every 2 or 3 months could be nice.

The area is quite large (from toulouse to Pau, Biarritz up to Mont-de-Marsan, eventually Bordeaux and also Spain border).

I live between Tarbes and Saint-Gaudens.
I work in a mechanical engineering school and there, I try to push Pharo and get some students into it (not easy as they are not computer scientists).

In Pau UPPA (University), there are computer science students, but I don’t know them really.

​I have a CS colleague in Pau if you need to have access to students here (but he is not using Pharo).​

​See you.​

--
Serge Stinckwich
UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC/UY1)
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/