Localization

1 message Options

Localization

Nicolas Petton
Hi all,

There is currently no localization support in Aida/Web. I'm currently
working on a french site made with Scribo under Squeak, and then I have
two choices:
- Manually translate all strings in french (ouch!)
- Add #translated to all strings I want to translate and translate them
with the Squeak localization support.

Both choices are bad. I need to manually change the code.

So, I think that a localization support in Aida would be really great.
It wouldn't be very difficult, but would take some time. At the end we
could have Aida and Scribo in many languages!

What do you think?

Cheers!

Nico
--