Logging system

Miguel Campusano-2
Hello guys,

I want to capture the logs of a Pharo program to visualize them, but I do not find something like Python to log stuffs with more info than the string itself (such as severity or source of the log) (https://docs.python.org/2/howto/logging.html).

Is there a standard tool for logging in Pharo already in use?

Bests,
Miguel

Re: Logging system

Peter Uhnak