Logging

dmacq
A logging framework is on the to do list. The current design document can be seen at https://inst.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W491.

Comments are welcome.

Re: Logging

dmacq
There is much more design description about the upcoming logging framework here.

Comments, cash, criticism all welcome.

Re: Logging

Ben van Dijk
No cash, but compliments. Like the design

Re: Logging

dmacq
On 6/14/2011 16:13, Ben van Dijk wrote:

> No cash, but compliments. Like the design
Thanks, but I swiped it from Java's log4j. It's actually pretty good
once you plow through all the Java wackiness.

I told the boss that there would be an alpha version out as a Goodie by
the end of next week so watch the forum.

I will try to remember to email you as well.

--
Donald [|]

A bad day in [] is better than a good day in {}

Re: Logging

dmacq
Updated progress at https://inst.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W491.

Comments, cash, and criticism welcome.

On track for a goodie release by 6/24. Watch this space!

Donald [|]

A bad day in [] is better than a good day in {}

Re: Logging

dmacq
Log4s is available at vastgoodies.com.

Detailed documentation is at: https://inst.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W524