Logo for Aida and/or Swazoo

Dirk Verleysen-2
Are there logo's available somewhere to use on a website ?
------------- volgend deel ------------
Een HTML-bijlage is verwijderd...

Logo for Aida and/or Swazoo

Janko Mivšek
Hi Dirk,

Dirk Verleysen wrote:

> Are there logo's available somewhere to use on a website ?

No, not yet. But I have a plan to find some designer to design a logo,
also a logo for "Aida/Web powered" or something

--
Janko Miv?ek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Logo for Aida and/or Swazoo

Michael Rueger-6
Janko Miv?ek wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> Dirk Verleysen wrote:
>
>> Are there logo's available somewhere to use on a website ?
>
> No, not yet. But I have a plan to find some designer to design a logo,
> also a logo for "Aida/Web powered" or something

Do you have ideas for the logo? I could get one of our designers to work
on it (free to you, consider it sponsoring :-) ).

michael

Fon +49-391-598 0587
Fax +49-391-598 0581
http://www.impara.de

Logo for Aida and/or Swazoo

Janko Mivšek
Hi Michael!

Hi Michael,

Michael Rueger wrote:

> Do you have ideas for the logo? I could get one of our designers to work
> on it (free to you, consider it sponsoring :-) ).

Perfect! Thanks a lot for your offer! What a nice sponsoring ;)

I don't have any idea yet but I think we need to start with a basic logo
then make many "applications" of it, like for Aida/Web powered logo.

Idea behind logo, hmm .... any ideas from others?

- Aida is an opera from Verdi, ..., art, music, elegance, beauty. Really
good web sites also respect those values ...

- Idea from Damir: Aida without a = Aid, aiding the web?

The quick try was a logo on Aida site http://www.aidaweb.si, but I must
admin I'm not very satisfied with it.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Miv?ek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Logo for Aida and/or Swazoo

Janko Mivšek

Michael Rueger wrote:

> Do you have ideas for the logo? I could get one of our designers to work
> on it (free to you, consider it sponsoring :-) ).

And a logo for Swazoo, can I silently ask for that one too :)

Swazoo = Software Web Application ZOO, a web server made in San Diego at
first Camp Smalltalk, and they have a very nice ZOO. So, natural start
of thinking would be some animal, connected with a web ...

Best regards
Janko