Logo proposals now on the website

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

To be easier to discuss and show designs to others I put proposals on
websites:

        Aida proposals: http://www.aidaweb.si/logo/proposals.html
        Swazoo proposals: http://www.swazoo.org/logo/proposals.html

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: [aida] Logo proposals now on the website

Michael Rueger-6
Janko Mivšek wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> To be easier to discuss and show designs to others I put proposals on
> websites:
>
> Aida proposals: http://www.aidaweb.si/logo/proposals.html
> Swazoo proposals: http://www.swazoo.org/logo/proposals.html

according to
http://www.oreilly.com/animals.html

a giraffe would be still available as far as I can tell from a quick
search ;-)

Michael

Swazoo giraffe logo? (was Logo proposals now on the website)

Janko Mivšek
Michael Rueger wrote:
> according to
> http://www.oreilly.com/animals.html
>
> a giraffe would be still available as far as I can tell from a quick
> search ;-)

So, shall we try with a giraffe logo then? I also like that idea of
giraffe skin pattern and just part of a body.  Ok, someone would
probably argue about its "headless" nature :)

Esteban also noted that giraffe (and zebra) is "iconic" Zoo animal, so
another plus.

First giraffe logo has also an interesting font. What is our opinion
about it?

JAnko

>> To be easier to discuss and show designs to others I put proposals on
>> websites:
>>
>> Aida proposals: http://www.aidaweb.si/logo/proposals.html
>> Swazoo proposals: http://www.swazoo.org/logo/proposals.html

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: [aida] Swazoo giraffe logo?

Janko Mivšek
Ok, so first giraffe logo with "symbolic" font is our most preferred
choice?

This A is slightly too "strong" without '-' for me, maybe Nadja could
try to experiment with it a bit more to see if it can be improved?

Janko