Logos proposals

Nicolas Petton
Hi all,

My designer, Anna Thirion, provided new logos proposals, based on the
work of Nadja Tschierpke. I attached them to the email.

Cheers!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.bioskop.fr

AIDA_1.jpg (2M) Download Attachment

Re: Logos proposals

Michael Rueger-6
Nicolas Petton wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My designer, Anna Thirion, provided new logos proposals, based on the
> work of Nadja Tschierpke. I attached them to the email.

This one on your site
http://nico.bioskop.fr/img/aidajpg.jpg

I like actually best so far :-)

Michael

Re: Logos proposals

Nicolas Petton
Hi all,

Anna updated some logos, and added some others.
What do you think ?

Cheers!
Nico

Le mercredi 19 mars 2008 à 03:12 +0100, Nicolas Petton a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> My designer, Anna Thirion, provided new logos proposals, based on the
> work of Nadja Tschierpke. I attached them to the email.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Nico

aida_4_vectoriel.jpg (5M) Download Attachment

Re: Logos proposals

Damir Horvat-2
IMO:
top right one or
bottom right one or
the blue one

Damir

Nicolas Petton wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Anna updated some logos, and added some others.
> What do you think ?
>
> Cheers!
> Nico
>
> Le mercredi 19 mars 2008 � 03:12 +0100, Nicolas Petton a �crit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> My designer, Anna Thirion, provided new logos proposals, based on the
>> work of Nadja Tschierpke. I attached them to the email.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> Nico

Re: Logos proposals

Nicolas Petton
Hi all,

As Janko asked, Anna modified the logos, so they are better together
with Swazoo logo. She also increased fonts.

What do you think ?

Nico

Le jeudi 20 mars 2008 à 06:44 +0100, Damir a écrit :

> IMO:
> top right one or
> bottom right one or
> the blue one
>
> Damir
>

> Nicolas Petton wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Anna updated some logos, and added some others.
> > What do you think ?
> >
> > Cheers!
> > Nico
> >
> > Le mercredi 19 mars 2008 � 03:12 +0100, Nicolas Petton a �crit :
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> My designer, Anna Thirion, provided new logos proposals, based on the
> >> work of Nadja Tschierpke. I attached them to the email.
> >>
> >> Cheers!
> >>
> >> Nico

aida_5_vectoriel.jpg (3M) Download Attachment

Re: Logos proposals

Nicolas Petton

Le jeudi 20 mars 2008 à 06:44 +0100, Damir a écrit :
> IMO:
> top right one or
> bottom right one or
> the blue one

Hi Damir,

I think the same.

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: Logos proposals

fstephany
Hi !

They all look quite good, congrats to the designer !
But I think that the color scheme could be a bit brighter. In overall, I
think that something more flashy/young/aggressive could be better.

What do you think?

Nicolas Petton a écrit :

> Le jeudi 20 mars 2008 à 06:44 +0100, Damir a écrit :
>> IMO:
>> top right one or
>> bottom right one or
>> the blue one
>
> Hi Damir,
>
> I think the same.
>
> Nico

Re: Logos proposals

Giuseppe
The second pair of rows looks very nice.