Long form of keyword queries

Udo Schneider
All,

I'm currently searching for the long form of keyword queries. A short
form of

aMagmaCollection where:
        [ :reader | reader keywords includesAnyOf: #('test') ].

works fine. This relies on a #doesNotUndestand: call because of
#keywords. Thus I'm searching for a long form for it. E.g. something like

aMagmaCollection where:
        [ :reader | reader read: #keywords includesAnyOf: #('test') ].

Any hints?

Best Regards,

Udo

Re: Long form of keyword queries

Chris Muller-3
Hi Udo, as a Magma user that would be a good exercise for you to write
that method #read:includesAnyOf:.  :)

The best easist way I can help is to just show you some code which
does something very similar - it assembles the Readers query
Clause-tree using regular Smalltalk code.

You won't be able to load the attached changeset, just look at the
four methods which are used to search for Transactions in a financial
application using a keyword search.  Start in
#transactionsMatching:orderBy:.

HTH,
  Chris

MaxAccountsBook.cmm.1.cs.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Long form of keyword queries

Udo Schneider
Hi Chris,

 > Hi Udo, as a Magma user that would be a good exercise for you to write
 > that method #read:includesAnyOf:.  :)
Will do - I was just thinking that I may have missed it's existence.

 > The best easist way I can help is to just show you some code which
 > does something very similar - it assembles the Readers query
 > Clause-tree using regular Smalltalk code.
Thanks a lot. Will take a look at it.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Udo