Looking for APIs to access Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

Looking for APIs to access Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

EstebanLM
Hi,

I’m evaluating the viability of a side project.
Are there around APIs to connect to those platforms mentioned first?

Thanks for the info, if any :)

Esteban

Re: Looking for APIs to access Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

hogoww
Hi,

Not exactly as mainstream, but i was searching for an API for discord,
which i found:

https://github.com/JurajKubelka/DiscordSt

Only complete at 83% though, I am thinking of trying to see if I could
help complete it.

Pierre

On 04/10/2019 10:11, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m evaluating the viability of a side project.
> Are there around APIs to connect to those platforms mentioned first?
>
> Thanks for the info, if any :)
>
> Esteban

Re: Looking for APIs to access Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

EstebanLM
Yep, that one I knew it :P

Esteban

> On 4 Oct 2019, at 10:15, pmissech <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Not exactly as mainstream, but i was searching for an API for discord, which i found:
>
> https://github.com/JurajKubelka/DiscordSt
>
> Only complete at 83% though, I am thinking of trying to see if I could help complete it.
>

> Pierre
>
> On 04/10/2019 10:11, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’m evaluating the viability of a side project.
>> Are there around APIs to connect to those platforms mentioned first?
>>
>> Thanks for the info, if any :)
>>
>> Esteban

Re: Looking for APIs to access Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

Esteban A. Maringolo
I have interest in such API tools as well. If you find something let me know. AFAIU FB uses GraphQL.
Otherwise we'll have to build it our own.

Regards!

El vie., 4 de octubre de 2019 05:11, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> escribió:
Hi,

I’m evaluating the viability of a side project.
Are there around APIs to connect to those platforms mentioned first?

Thanks for the info, if any :)

Esteban

Re: Looking for APIs to access Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

NorbertHartl
Whenever there is an API missing you should check if there is a swagger/OpenAPI description. It makes it a lot easier to use the API then. And I do my best to improve OpenAPI where it does not work.

Norbert

> Am 04.10.2019 um 10:11 schrieb Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’m evaluating the viability of a side project.
> Are there around APIs to connect to those platforms mentioned first?
>
> Thanks for the info, if any :)
>
> Esteban

Re: Looking for APIs to access Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Esteban A. Maringolo wrote
> AFAIU FB uses GraphQL.
> Otherwise we'll have to build it our own.

There was just a thread on Discord. It seemed like there are at least 2-3
GraphQL implementations.

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Looking for APIs to access Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
NorbertHartl wrote
> Whenever there is an API missing you should check if there is a
> swagger/OpenAPI description. It makes it a lot easier to use the API then.

This is cool. I didn't know about it. Is there a list somewhere of all the
APIs that it describes? I googled and found swagger-hub, but it didn't seem
very comprehensive. Also, is there a tool to auto-implement the spec in
Pharo?

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Looking for APIs to access Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

NorbertHartl

Am 04.10.2019 um 16:01 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]>:

NorbertHartl wrote
Whenever there is an API missing you should check if there is a
swagger/OpenAPI description. It makes it a lot easier to use the API then.

This is cool. I didn't know about it. Is there a list somewhere of all the
APIs that it describes? I googled and found swagger-hub, but it didn't seem
very comprehensive. Also, is there a tool to auto-implement the spec in
Pharo?

https://github.com/zweidenker/OpenAPI

Need to add some documentation 😬

Norbert

Re: Looking for APIs to access Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

Paul DeBruicker
YouTube is covered in this:

https://github.com/seandenigris/St-Google-API

EstebanLM wrote