Looking for ESUG 2019 slides

Georg Heeg

To recap details of ESUG 2019 in Cologne, I am looking for slides of this year’s conference.

On https://www.slideshare.net/esug/presentations I found only a very limited number of them (to be precise 16 out of 60).

Does anybody know where to look for the others?

Georg Heeg

PS: Does anybody know how to filter the slides on Slideshare by conference? I find the presentation confusing.

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812

Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen

Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Looking for ESUG 2019 slides

fniephaus
Dear Georg,

I think you can find most of them at:

(In case a slide deck is missing, I think the author did not want to share them publicly.)

Best regards,
Fabio Niephaus

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 10:34 AM Georg Heeg <[hidden email]> wrote:

To recap details of ESUG 2019 in Cologne, I am looking for slides of this year’s conference.

On https://www.slideshare.net/esug/presentations I found only a very limited number of them (to be precise 16 out of 60).

Does anybody know where to look for the others?

Georg Heeg

PS: Does anybody know how to filter the slides on Slideshare by conference? I find the presentation confusing.

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812

Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen

Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Looking for ESUG 2019 slides

Marcus Denker-4
Hello,

The slides are for now all available here:

(There is already a link to there at  https://esug.github.io/2019-Conference/conf2019.html )

I will put a more visible announce.

PS: Does anybody know how to filter the slides on Slideshare by conference? I find the presentation confusing.

There used to, but sadly they “simplified” slideshare so much after LinkedIn bough them that they removed the “browse by tag” feature
(or at least I can not find it anymore).

Slideshare sadly is more and more useless. It still is the simplest way to get a web version for slides, so we use it for the tweets and upload
slowly all slides there, but it sadly is not good enough anymore to server as an archive.

Marcus

On 11 Oct 2019, at 10:41, Fabio Niephaus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Georg,

I think you can find most of them at:

(In case a slide deck is missing, I think the author did not want to share them publicly.)

Yes, I have send private mails to all the slides tagged missing, so some might be added later.

Marcus

Re: Looking for ESUG 2019 slides

Georg Heeg

Marcus and Fabio,

Thank you for the quick responses. I had not been aware about https://github.com/ESUG/esug.github.io/tree/source/2019-Conference/slides and https://esug.github.io/2019-Conference/conf2019.html.

There I found what I was looking for.

Georg Heeg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812

Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen

Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Looking for ESUG 2019 slides

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Ups, I thought that i double checked all talks. I will check again.

Everything missing: either send it to me or do a pull request (whatever feels easier).

I will check the talks again and send private mails for missing ones.

Marcus

On 11 Oct 2019, at 18:02, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

It looks like the slides for my talk are missing ... room B on Wednesday: Turning a Tonel Class File into a Shell script ... I provided a pdf copy of my slides after my talk ... it seems that a number of the Room B slides might be missing ...

Dale

On 10/11/19 2:08 AM, Georg Heeg wrote:
Marcus and Fabio,

There I found what I was looking for.

Georg Heeg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812
Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen
Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Looking for ESUG 2019 slides

Marcus Denker-4

Ups, I thought that i double checked all talks. I will check again.

Slides for Room B Wednesday are here:

I think these are all… (at least compared to the program).

Yours is:

Marcus