Looking for a Seaside 3.1 Configuration for Pharo 2.0

Looking for a Seaside 3.1 Configuration for Pharo 2.0

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

we would like to use seaside to validate the VM and also make sure that Seaside31. works perfectly in Pharo2.0.
I saw that some of you have a working configuration. Where can we find it because we would like to publish it in the
MetaRepoForPharo20.

Re: Looking for a Seaside 3.1 Configuration for Pharo 2.0

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

we would like to use seaside to validate the VM and also make sure that Seaside31. works perfectly in Pharo2.0.
I saw that some of you have a working configuration. Where can we find it because we would like to publish it in the
MetaRepoForPharo20.

+9999. I would love to have working confs for Seaside 3.1, Pier 2 and Magritte 2.

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Looking for a Seaside 3.1 Configuration for Pharo 2.0

Esteban A. Maringolo
2013/3/27 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> we would like to use seaside to validate the VM and also make sure that
>> Seaside31. works perfectly in Pharo2.0.
>> I saw that some of you have a working configuration. Where can we find it
>> because we would like to publish it in the
>> MetaRepoForPharo20.
>

> +9999. I would love to have working confs for Seaside 3.1, Pier 2 and
> Magritte 2.

And speaking of latest versions why not Magritte 3? ;-)

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Looking for a Seaside 3.1 Configuration for Pharo 2.0

Paul DeBruicker
Stéphane Ducasse wrote
Hi guys

we would like to use seaside to validate the VM and also make sure that Seaside31. works perfectly in Pharo2.0.
I saw that some of you have a working configuration. Where can we find it because we would like to publish it in the
MetaRepoForPharo20.

Stef

3.1 is not released.  That being said see if this set of packages works for you

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4460862/seaside31Config.zip

but they are also not official versions of anything and the official ones will likely be different.  they are just something I cobbled together that seemed to work at the beginning of the month.

Re: Looking for a Seaside 3.1 Configuration for Pharo 2.0

stephane ducasse
thanks Paul.

I should say that I would have love not to have
        3.0.1.
        3.0.2
        so I'm really eager to get seaside 3.1 out
        but at least something that can be marketed as movement.

Stef
On Mar 27, 2013, at 11:29 PM, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Stéphane Ducasse wrote
>> Hi guys
>>
>> we would like to use seaside to validate the VM and also make sure that
>> Seaside31. works perfectly in Pharo2.0.
>> I saw that some of you have a working configuration. Where can we find it
>> because we would like to publish it in the
>> MetaRepoForPharo20.
>>
>> Stef
>

> 3.1 is not released.  That being said see if this set of packages works for
> you
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4460862/seaside31Config.zip
>
> but they are also not official versions of anything and the official ones
> will likely be different.  they are just something I cobbled together that
> seemed to work at the beginning of the month.

Re: Looking for a Seaside 3.1 Configuration for Pharo 2.0

Johan Brichau-2
I think it's not a good idea to dump the 3.0.x branch

Many people are using that + 3.1 is still in development

On Mar 28, 2013, at 11:00 AM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think it's not a good idea to dump the 3.0.x branch

this is not what I meant.
I was talking about marketing = name of the release ( I prefer to use a soft that is 3.3 and 3.0.0.0.2.alpha - even if semantic versionning is cool).