Looking for a database repord band editor...

Looking for a database repord band editor...

patrick71
Hi,

I'm new with smalltalk and I would like to use it to start a new
database application. But I need to find a report band editor and I at this time
can't find anything about this into smaltallk porjects catalog...

A report band exxemple is like :
XtraReports :
https://documentation.devexpress.com/#XtraReports/CustomDocument2590
Lazreport (LAzarus/pascal) :
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/LazReport_Tutorial
etc.

Do you know a database report band editor with gnu smalltalk ?

Thank you for your help.

Re: Looking for a database repord band editor...

Holger Freyther

> On 30 Jun 2016, at 20:55, anonyme <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,

Hi!

> Do you know a database report band editor with gnu smalltalk ?

I am not aware of any. In the past i created my reports by using DBI to make queries and using Iliad to display them.

holger

Re: Looking for a database repord band editor...

patrick71
OK. But DBI and Iliad are not really what I'm looking for : a database
report band editor...