Looking for names for the booklet collection

Looking for names for the booklet collection

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

I would like to make a distinction between booklet on Pharo
technologies (Smacc, Voyage, Scraping ...) and the booklets more
oriented towards teaching something with pharo (building an
interpreter, a reflective language...)

Right now we have The Pharo Booklet Collection.
And I'm looking for two names

the Pharo academic booklet collection ?
and
the Pharo technology booklet collection ?

Re: Looking for names for the booklet collection

Ben Coman

On 4 March 2018 at 20:21, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I would like to make a distinction between booklet on Pharo
technologies (Smacc, Voyage, Scraping ...) and the booklets more
oriented towards teaching something with pharo (building an
interpreter, a reflective language...)

Pharo Applications / Inside Pharo

Over Pharo / Under Pharo

Right now we have The Pharo Booklet Collection.
And I'm looking for two names

the Pharo academic booklet collection ?
and
the Pharo technology booklet collection ?

Pharology / Pharocraft

cheers -ben

Re: Looking for names for the booklet collection

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
Why not simply:

Pharo Tools & Technologies
Pharo Language & Environment

-----------------
Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
Instagram: Chef_Benito
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)

On Sunday, March 4, 2018, 10:30:46 AM EST, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 4 March 2018 at 20:21, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I would like to make a distinction between booklet on Pharo
technologies (Smacc, Voyage, Scraping ...) and the booklets more
oriented towards teaching something with pharo (building an
interpreter, a reflective language...)

Pharo Applications / Inside Pharo

Over Pharo / Under Pharo

Right now we have The Pharo Booklet Collection.
And I'm looking for two names

the Pharo academic booklet collection ?
and
the Pharo technology booklet collection ?

Pharology / Pharocraft

cheers -ben

Re: Looking for names for the booklet collection

Stephane Ducasse-3
: Any question about pharo is welcome <[hidden email]>
> Bcc:
> Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 15:41:10 +0000 (UTC)
> Subject: Re: [Pharo-dev] Looking for names for the booklet collection
> Why not simply:
>
> Pharo Tools & Technologies
> Pharo Language & Environment

Sorry but
When we have a booklet on ObjectVlisp model or Scheme
this is to teach ObjectVlisp or scheme and not Pharo.

Serge I like your

"The Pharo TextBook Series"

Ben I like your

"The Inside Pharo Series"

I will think about a bit more.
I have the Scheme book to release today :).

Stef