Loose methods in CompositePresenter

Bill Schwab
Blair,

Under the RC, Migrate had cyclic prerequisites, and it seems to have been
caused by methods that were in CompositePresenter and "loose" from other
packages - they ended up being packaged in MVP base causing a cycle.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Loose methods in CompositePresenter

Blair McGlashan
"Bill Schwab" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Blair,
>
> Under the RC, Migrate had cyclic prerequisites, and it seems to have been
> caused by methods that were in CompositePresenter and "loose" from other
> packages - they ended up being packaged in MVP base causing a cycle.

This is an unfortunate side effect of the use of a global alias to replace
references to CompositePresenter with Presenter. The reason for using a
global alias like this is that it has the advantage of "automatically"
upgrading old view resources to reference Presenter instead when the view's
are resaved. Since this is likely to be a much more common occurrence than
the addition of loose methods to CompositePresenter (something that is
presumably the province of the Dolphin expert!), we reasoned that it was
preferable to assist migration of old view resources.

Blair