Losing Text Colour accepting Class Definition

Losing Text Colour accepting Class Definition

Keith Lander
When I accept changes to a class definition the text colour vanishes and I'm
left with black text. Deselecting and reselection the class sorts it out.
I'm using XP Pro v5.1.3 patch level 3. Any ideas?

Re: Losing Text Colour accepting Class Definition

Ian Bartholomew-18
Keith,

> When I accept changes to a class definition the text colour vanishes
> and I'm left with black text. Deselecting and reselection the class
> sorts it out. I'm using XP Pro v5.1.3 patch level 3. Any ideas?

Blair recently posted a hotfix for this ....

=+=+=+=+=+=
Thanks Jochen. It is caused by PL3 (by the #1402 patch). Recorded as
#1435,
hotfix below.

Regards

Blair

--------------------------
!ClassBrowserAbstract methodsFor!

onClassUpdated: aClass
 "Private - A class within the receiver has changed. Refresh the
definition
pane if it is the
 selected class, and refresh the variables and caption if it is the
actual
class/metaclass
 being displayed."

 | class |
 class := self actualClass.
 (class isNil or: [(class instanceClass includesBehavior: aClass
instanceClass) not])
  ifTrue: [^self].
 class instanceClass == aClass instanceClass
  ifTrue:
   [self
    updateClass: 'definition'
    presenter: definitionPresenter
    source: aClass instanceClass coloredDefinition].

 "If displaying the actual class or a superclass, then may need to
refresh
variables"
 (class includesBehavior: aClass) ifFalse: [^self].
 self updateVariables.
 self updateCaption! !
!ClassBrowserAbstract categoriesFor: #onClassUpdated:!event
handling!private! !

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.