Lost access in Smalltalkhub

Juan Manuel Vallejos
Hi,

I lost access to my smalltalkhub account and wanted to ask if you know who I should contact to solve my problem.

Regards.

Juan Manuel Vallejos

Re: Lost access in Smalltalkhub

Stephane Ducasse-3
esteban will fix it. Contact him.

Juan Manuel Vallejos

Re: Lost access in Smalltalkhub

Juan Manuel Vallejos

Thank you. What is Stephen's mail?

Juan Manuel Vallejos

esteban will fix it. Contact him.

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 7:13 PM, Juan Manuel Vallejos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I lost access to my smalltalkhub account and wanted to ask if you know who I should contact to solve my problem.

Regards.

Juan Manuel Vallejos

Re: Lost access in Smalltalkhub

EstebanLM
Esteban, not Stephen. Me.
Send me a private mail with the username/email you used to register.

cheers,
Esteban