MA.....Description for ScaledDecimal

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hi,

   i need to manage one Magritte description for money data.

    I think it's base on ScaledDecimal class.

    Anyone development it ?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

    Dario

Re: MA.....Description for ScaledDecimal

keith1y
Dario Trussardi wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    i need to manage one Magritte description for money data.
>
>     I think it's base on ScaledDecimal class.
>
>     Anyone development it ?
>

> Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
>

>     Dario
Hello, I use the FixedDecimal for this purpose. There is
MAFixedDecimalDescription in the Magritte-RDB package in magritteaddons

Keith