MADescription problem on classHistory

dario trussardi
Hi,

i think to have a problem with Magritte description.

If i have some instances of one class but with different class version,

the command :

                MADescriptionBuilder default flush

i think d'ont update the classHistory of the class.

Therefore the description data is not reset ( for all class history )  and the description data display for hold class version instances are wrong.

Is my consideration right ?

Thanks for any idea,

        Dario

P.S. How i can reset the classHistory ?
        If the hold  class version are useless i can remove it ?

Re: MADescription problem on classHistory

Dale
Dario,

I'll need a more detailed descrition of the problem (example would be great), since it's not obvious (to me) what the problem might be.

You can remove class histories in the browser with 'remove class history', but you want to be sure that you have no instances of the older classes first ... if you have older instances, the system won't break, but migrating the instances to the latest version of the class will be more difficult without direct access to the old classes (which is what class history provides you with).

Dale