MAFileUploadComponent?

hernanmd
Hello,

Anyone got a working basic example using MAFileUploadComponent?

I am learning some bits of Magritte3 with Seaside. I am trying also QCMagritte, but I think it is not relevant to my problem here. I have attached an isolated case of MAFileUploadComponent where I am receiving a MNU because #fileUploadComponent doesn't understand #magritteDescription.
Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Hernán

SRS-Magritte.st (3K) Download Attachment

Re: MAFileUploadComponent?

hernanmd
I am figuring out how things work in Magritte. If I specify a description with MAFileUploadComponent as componentClass nothing gets rendered, but without specifying it, the "input type file" component is rendered:

descriptionTxtFile
    <magitteDescription>
    ^ MAFileDescription new
        accessor: #txtFile;
        label: 'File';
        comment: 'Please select a file';
        componentClass: MAFileUploadComponent;    " <---- remove this line  "
        priority: 40;
        yourself

Cheers,

Hernán

Hello,

Anyone got a working basic example using MAFileUploadComponent?

I am learning some bits of Magritte3 with Seaside. I am trying also QCMagritte, but I think it is not relevant to my problem here. I have attached an isolated case of MAFileUploadComponent where I am receiving a MNU because #fileUploadComponent doesn't understand #magritteDescription.
Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Hernán

SRS-Magritte.st (5K) Download Attachment