MAMemoDescription>>columns?

Dale Henrichs
MAMemoDescription has a lineCount, but no control for the default number
of columns to use in the testArea, so one ends up with tall skinny text
fields...

It can easily be added, so I was wondering if there was a reason it
wasn't implemented...

I'll add it if it sounds like a good idea...

Dale

Re: MAMemoDescription>>columns?

Lukas Renggli
Both properties should be controlled by CSS, but I guess this is a leftover.

Lukas

On 11 July 2010 17:28, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> MAMemoDescription has a lineCount, but no control for the default number of
> columns to use in the testArea, so one ends up with tall skinny text
> fields...
>
> It can easily be added, so I was wondering if there was a reason it wasn't
> implemented...
>
> I'll add it if it sounds like a good idea...
>
> Dale

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: MAMemoDescription>>columns?

Dale Henrichs
It took a little bit of css sweat and tears, but I think I've got it
working:) thanks.

Dale

Lukas Renggli wrote:

> Both properties should be controlled by CSS, but I guess this is a leftover.
>
> Lukas
>
> On 11 July 2010 17:28, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> MAMemoDescription has a lineCount, but no control for the default number of
>> columns to use in the testArea, so one ends up with tall skinny text
>> fields...
>>
>> It can easily be added, so I was wondering if there was a reason it wasn't
>> implemented...
>>
>> I'll add it if it sounds like a good idea...
>>
>> Dale

Re: MAMemoDescription>>columns?

Lukas Renggli
> It took a little bit of css sweat and tears, but I think I've got it
> working:) thanks.

Hehe :-)

    textarea, input.text { width: 100%; }

is what I typically use to get the text-areas and input fields span
all available place, see the default styles of Pier.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch