MAReport - question on #refresh

squeakman
Greetings,

I am learning Magritte and following the exercises that Lukas has in his
tutorial.  I am stuck on Exercise 12.

 > Exercise 12 When having tested the new report, you have probably
 > noticed that the report doesn’t update itself when adding new
persons, > call #refresh to do so.

When I send #refresh to aMAReport nothing happens. (I attempted to trace
thru the code but cannot figure out what is going wrong.)

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks,
Frank

Re: MAReport - question on #refresh

Lukas Renggli-2
Hi Frank,

> I am learning Magritte and following the exercises that Lukas has in
> his
> tutorial.  I am stuck on Exercise 12.
>
>> Exercise 12 When having tested the new report, you have probably
>> noticed that the report doesn’t update itself when adding new
> persons, > call #refresh to do so.
>
> When I send #refresh to aMAReport nothing happens. (I attempted to
> trace
> thru the code but cannot figure out what is going wrong.)
>
> I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thank you for reporting, I believe that this is a bug.

Try loading the latest version of Magritte-Seaside and the problem
should disappear. As a workaround you could also re-assign the
collection of elements to the report using #rows:.

Hope this helps,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli