MAReportComponent>>renderTableCaptionOn: sends #caption ... #caption not implemented

MAReportComponent>>renderTableCaptionOn: sends #caption ... #caption not implemented

Dale Henrichs
Not sure where to report Magritte bugs....

This is in Magritte-Seaside-lr.335 ... #caption is sent to a
description, but I haven't found any implementors ... is this a bug
waiting to happen or is magic involved:)

Dale

Re: MAReportComponent>>renderTableCaptionOn: sends #caption ... #caption not implemented

Lukas Renggli
Actually I don't know where MAReportComponent is coming from?

Seems to be a long obsolete class, it should be removed. I don't see
how it can work. Use MAReport.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: MAReportComponent>>renderTableCaptionOn: sends #caption ... #caption not implemented

Lukas Renggli
> Not sure where to report Magritte bugs....

There is a bug tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/magritte-metamodel/

Lukas

> This is in Magritte-Seaside-lr.335 ... #caption is sent to a description,
> but I haven't found any implementors ... is this a bug waiting to happen or
> is magic involved:)
>
> Dale

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> Not sure where to report Magritte bugs....
>
> There is a bug tracker:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/magritte-metamodel/
>
> Lukas
>
>> This is in Magritte-Seaside-lr.335 ... #caption is sent to a description,
>> but I haven't found any implementors ... is this a bug waiting to happen or
>> is magic involved:)
>>
>> Dale

Ah, the "Report Issue" link on your Magritte page points to:

http://bugs.squeak.org/set_project.php?project_id=9&make_default=no&ref=bug_report_page.php

I'll report a bug and then remove that class:)

Thanks,

Dale

Re: MAReportComponent>>renderTableCaptionOn: sends #caption ... #caption not implemented

Lukas Renggli
Ahh, that is outdated for a long time. Thanks for pointing out, it is fixed now.

Lukas

On 16 June 2010 23:06, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Lukas Renggli wrote:
>>>
>>> Not sure where to report Magritte bugs....
>>
>> There is a bug tracker:
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/magritte-metamodel/
>>
>> Lukas
>>
>>> This is in Magritte-Seaside-lr.335 ... #caption is sent to a description,
>>> but I haven't found any implementors ... is this a bug waiting to happen
>>> or
>>> is magic involved:)
>>>
>>> Dale
>>>

> Ah, the "Report Issue" link on your Magritte page points to:
>

> http://bugs.squeak.org/set_project.php?project_id=9&make_default=no&ref=bug_report_page.php
>
> I'll report a bug and then remove that class:)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dale

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch