MASingleOptionDescription with add button

MASingleOptionDescription with add button

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hello All,
i have one description based on MASingleOptionDescription:
linkDescription
	^(MASingleOptionDescription new)
		reference: MANazionalityModel description;
		selectorAccessor: 'nazione';

		label: 'Nazione';
		beSorted;
		beRequired;
		beEditable;
		beSearchable;
		priority: 40;
		yourself
Now my questions are:
1) In the rendering of it, where i can select one option,
    i can manage add buttons to add new element to options ?

2) reference: MANazionalityModel description
    What's the sense of this declaration?
    When define MANazionalityModel descriptionWithOnlyOneDescription the system d'ont answer well  ?

Thanks,

Dario

Re: MASingleOptionDescription with add button

Lukas Renggli-2
Hi Dario
> selectorAccessor: 'nazione';
You should probably use a symbol, something like #nazione.

In the latest version of Magritte you can even write

        accessor: #nazione

and Magritte will take care to instantiate the right access strategy.
> beEditable;
> beSearchable;
Note, that these two properties are extensions of Pier. If you are
outside this context they won't change anything in Magritte. Unless
you have your own specific interpretation of these custom properties
of course.
> 1) In the rendering of it, where i can select one option,
>     i can manage add buttons to add new element to options ?
You need to write your own view. If you are using Magritte together
with Seaside this will probably be a subclass of
MASingleSelectionComponent.

> 2) reference: MANazionalityModel description
>     What's the sense of this declaration?
To render the label of the referenced object.
>     When define MANazionalityModel descriptionWithOnlyOneDescription
> the system d'ont answer well  ?
Sorry, I don't understand this question.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli