MAToManyRelationDescription with dictionary key control

MAToManyRelationDescription with dictionary key control

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Ciao,

        i have a Master and slave class based on MADescription definitions.

        Now in the master i need to have a description for manage a collection of slave instances (based on my  MATimedIvaModel) ,

        and control if in this collection there's another slave instance with same Date field  based on MADateDescription.

        In the Master class i  defined MAToManyRelationDescription for manage the collection of slave instance:

        descriptionCllTimedIva
        <magritteDescription>
        ^ MAToManyRelationDescription new
                classes: (Array with: MATimedIvaModel);
                label: 'Gestione Iva';
                selectorAccessor: 'cllTimedIva';
                comment: 'Gestione aliquota IVA per data validita';
                priority: 2200;
                yourself

        It work fine but don't control if there's another slave instance with the same Date.

        How i can add this control ?

        Thanks for any considerations,

                Dario

Pillar bug?

JupiterJones
Hi all,

PRScript-#hasCaption defines a local “caption” when there is already a “caption” instance variable.

Is this the right place to report Pillar bugs?

Cheers,

Jupiter

Re: Pillar bug?

Damien Cassou
On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 11:39 PM, Jupiter Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
> PRScript-#hasCaption defines a local "caption" when there is already a "caption" instance variable.

fixed. Thank you. Did it trigger some strange behavior or did you just
notice by looking at the source code?

> Is this the right place to report Pillar bugs?

Yes, or directly by email to me.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Pillar bug?

JupiterJones
Hi Damien,

On 15 Aug 2014, at 7:27 pm, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 11:39 PM, Jupiter Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> PRScript-#hasCaption defines a local "caption" when there is already a "caption" instance variable.
>
> fixed. Thank you. Did it trigger some strange behavior or did you just
> notice by looking at the source code?

I’m going to be deploying in GemStone so looking for anything that won’t compile there :)

Thanks for the quick fix.