Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: MOAnnouncer>>menuMorphBlock:

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I added this in ConfigurationOfMoose>>baseline48:

package: 'Moose-RoassalPaintings' with: [
                                spec requires: #('Roassal' 'Famix-Extensions') ];

However, the thing with menuMorphBlock: is that it is mainly used in combination with mooseMenuMorph:

view interaction menuMorphBlock: [ :element | element mooseMenuMorph ].

As such, what we need is a different method that should replace mooseMenuMorph: and that populates the Roassal menu with Moose actions. For example, for Glamour we have mooseFinderActions. Perhaps we can add something in the direction of mooseRoassalActions.

Cheers,
Doru

On Mar 27, 2013, at 8:16 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created new package Moose-RoassalPainting in Moose/main repository.
> The package Moose-DistributionMap-JurajKubelka.43 requires Moose-RoassalPainting-JurajKubelka.2.
>
> I do not know how to maintain dependencies. Please, would you, Doru, revise it and explain me (or do) the changes of configuration?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Jura
>
>
> On 25.3.2013, at 16:21, Juraj Kubelka wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Today Alexandre Bergel and I worked on Moose-DistributionMap. In the method AbstractDistributionMap>>open we used ROMondrianViewBuilder instead of MOViewRenderer.
>>
>> There is method MOAnnouncer>>menuMorphBlock: which is used several times in code (e.g. AbstractDistributionMap>>renderOn:).
>>
>> 1. Do we need this method? Can I replace it with other techniques?
>>
>> 2. If I should keep it that way, I would like to see MOAnnouncer>>menuMorphBlock: in Morphic (Pharo) related package in order to keep Roassal "dialect free".
>>
>> Can someone give me some ideas about the best replacement or an introduction why it is that way?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jura
>

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Value is always contextual."