MOAnnouncer>>menuMorphBlock:

Juraj Kubelka-5
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MOAnnouncer>>menuMorphBlock:

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I added this in ConfigurationOfMoose>>baseline48:

        package: 'Moose-RoassalPaintings' with: [
                                spec requires: #('Roassal' 'Famix-Extensions') ];

However, the thing with menuMorphBlock: is that it is mainly used in combination with mooseMenuMorph:

        view interaction menuMorphBlock: [ :element | element mooseMenuMorph ].

As such, what we need is a different method that should replace mooseMenuMorph: and that populates the Roassal menu with Moose actions. For example, for Glamour we have mooseFinderActions. Perhaps we can add something in the direction of mooseRoassalActions.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com