Ma Armored Code version wrong MCM for 1.1r1

Ma Armored Code version wrong MCM for 1.1r1

Miguel Cobá
Hi Chris,

I found that the package version for Ma Armored Code specified in the
MCM for 1.1r1 (http://squeaksource.com/Magma/1.1r1.mcm) is 146, but the
version specified in the magma wiki page
(http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2657) is 147.
I assume that the correct one is 147. If that is correct, then you need
to generate a new mcm for 1.1r1.

Cheers
--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

Re: Ma Armored Code version wrong MCM for 1.1r1

Chris Muller-3
Hi, yes, I suppose this is the product of having so many different
ways to release things.   The only change between 146 and 147 is the
addition of a #defaultTimeout override so that the Magma test cases
don't timeout in the latest trunk image..

But, I have several additional changes that I intend to roll into an
entirely new Magma release pretty soon..

 - Chris