MaIndexDefintion vs MagmaCollectionIndex

MaIndexDefintion vs MagmaCollectionIndex

TimKack
Hi all,

I noticed that http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2668 describes how to create your custom index, but I think that this wiki needs updating (and I do not have permissions).
Instead of MaIndexDefinition it should be MagmaCollectionIndex - correct?

Cheers,
Tim

Re: MaIndexDefintion vs MagmaCollectionIndex

Chris Muller-3
Indeed, that is correct.  Thanks for letting me know, I've corrected that page.

 - Chris