MaNetworkOrchestra

Hari
Hi Chris,
Where can I get more information on MaNetworkOrchestra, what its purpose is, how do I set it up and use it?
All info and comments much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Hari

Re: MaNetworkOrchestra

Chris Muller-3
Hi Hari, on the class-side of MaNetworkOrchestra, you'll find
#orchestraTest which shows how it can be set up to run a Delay from 1
to 10 seconds.  Just change the Delay to something else you want.

I have not written any documentaiton on it, but you can ask for more
information right here.

Best,
  Chris