Mac OS X and multi-touch events on touchpad

Mac OS X and multi-touch events on touchpad

Juraj Kubelka-5
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mac OS X and multi-touch events on touchpad

Magnus Schwarz
On my Windoze machine (VW7.7.1, Win7 64bit) it seems to be the same - I don't know about rotating, haven't looked into the incoming events yet and my text windows don't rotate ;)...

Magnus

Am 02.02.2011 09:29, schrieb Juraj Kubelka:
Hi,

I would like to use multi-touch events in my image. As I investigated
incoming events in InputState>>process: method, a two-fingers touch on the
touchpad is received only if it is moved from top-down (or down-top, and
later translated to a MouseWheelEvent). However, the same two-fingers touch
from left-right (right-left) is not pushed to the image and is not processed
by InputState>>process: method.

Am I right? Do you have any experience with developing multi-touch events in
VisualWorks applications? Thanks.

Best regards,
Juraj

Magnus Schwarz * certified Scrum Master / Smalltalk architect * [hidden email]
phone:+49 231 97599-0 * fax:+49 231 97599-20
Georg Heeg eK Dortmund
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund  A 12812