Mac OS X full screen mode blanks primary monitor

Mac OS X full screen mode blanks primary monitor

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi All,

   I love the new full screen button in the title bar, but when I run it on tip Mac OS X VMs on a Mac laptop with a secondary monitor attached,, when the system is expanded to full screen on one monitor the other monitor goes blank and one cannot interact with anything on that display.  My arrangement is to have a 1920@1080 secondary display to the right of my 1920@1200 laptop display.

_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: Mac OS X full screen mode blanks primary monitor

Tobias Pape

Hi Eliot,

On 31.08.2016, at 09:50, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>    I love the new full screen button in the title bar, but when I run it on tip Mac OS X VMs on a Mac laptop with a secondary monitor attached,, when the system is expanded to full screen on one monitor the other monitor goes blank and one cannot interact with anything on that display.  My arrangement is to have a 1920@1080 secondary display to the right of my 1920@1200 laptop display.

I had fixed that wit the HighDPI-Change-set That I backed out earlier.

If you want, I re-introduce the stuff and we see how it goes?

Best
        -Tobias