MacOSClipboard(Object)>>primitiveFailed

Ramiro Diaz Trepat-2
Hi guys,
I am using the latest Mac VM and when I hit cmd-c (Copy) I get a "primitive has failed" error.
In both images, with and without closures.
I know there are more mac users out there, are you experiencing something similar?
Cheers

Re: MacOSClipboard(Object)>>primitiveFailed

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi ramiro

do you have plugin clipboardExtended....
You can find it on the gforge.inria.fr pharo web page.
You should include it in the resources folder with the other plugin.

Stef

On Apr 5, 2009, at 4:56 PM, Ramiro Diaz Trepat wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I am using the latest Mac VM and when I hit cmd-c (Copy) I get a
> "primitive has failed" error.
> In both images, with and without closures.
> I know there are more mac users out there, are you experiencing
> something similar?
> Cheers

Re: MacOSClipboard(Object)>>primitiveFailed

Ramiro Diaz Trepat-2
Thanks Steph, that plugin worked fantastic.
Was it not included in the current vm bundle by mistake?
Cheers

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi ramiro

do you have plugin clipboardExtended....
You can find it on the gforge.inria.fr pharo web page.
You should include it in the resources folder with the other plugin.

Stef

On Apr 5, 2009, at 4:56 PM, Ramiro Diaz Trepat wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I am using the latest Mac VM and when I hit cmd-c (Copy) I get a
> "primitive has failed" error.
> In both images, with and without closures.
> I know there are more mac users out there, are you experiencing
> something similar?
> Cheers

Re: MacOSClipboard(Object)>>primitiveFailed

Stéphane Ducasse
no the final version of the vm should have it.
This plugin came from sophie work.

stef

On Apr 5, 2009, at 6:11 PM, Ramiro Diaz Trepat wrote:

> Thanks Steph, that plugin worked fantastic.
> Was it not included in the current vm bundle by mistake?
> Cheers

> On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
> Hi ramiro
>
> do you have plugin clipboardExtended....
> You can find it on the gforge.inria.fr pharo web page.
> You should include it in the resources folder with the other plugin.
>
> Stef
>
> On Apr 5, 2009, at 4:56 PM, Ramiro Diaz Trepat wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> > I am using the latest Mac VM and when I hit cmd-c (Copy) I get a
> > "primitive has failed" error.
> > In both images, with and without closures.
> > I know there are more mac users out there, are you experiencing
> > something similar?
> > Cheers

Re: MacOSClipboard(Object)>>primitiveFailed

Adrian Lienhard
I added a link to the plugin download to the web page until we have a
new VM.

Has John been asked, whether he could add the new plugin(s)?

Cheers,
Adrian

On Apr 5, 2009, at 20:49 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> no the final version of the vm should have it.
> This plugin came from sophie work.
>
> stef
>
> On Apr 5, 2009, at 6:11 PM, Ramiro Diaz Trepat wrote:
>
>> Thanks Steph, that plugin worked fantastic.
>> Was it not included in the current vm bundle by mistake?
>> Cheers

>> On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]
>>> wrote:
>> Hi ramiro
>>
>> do you have plugin clipboardExtended....
>> You can find it on the gforge.inria.fr pharo web page.
>> You should include it in the resources folder with the other plugin.
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> On Apr 5, 2009, at 4:56 PM, Ramiro Diaz Trepat wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>> I am using the latest Mac VM and when I hit cmd-c (Copy) I get a
>>> "primitive has failed" error.
>>> In both images, with and without closures.
>>> I know there are more mac users out there, are you experiencing
>>> something similar?
>>> Cheers

Re: MacOSClipboard(Object)>>primitiveFailed

johnmci
Let me push out a 4.0.1b1U VM today with more stuff in it.

--
=
=