Machine Learning algorithms

Klérisson Paixão
Greetings!

We're thinking to power up Pharo with some machine learning algorithms (Naive Bayes, Random Forest and so on). I'm wondering if there is anything done already?

Thanks,
Klérisson

Re: Machine Learning algorithms

SergeStinckwich
Great initiative Klerisson !

This is better to talk on the pharo-users I guess.

There is a project called SciSmalltalk where a lot of mathematics libraries are already available that might be useful for ML algorithms.

Please join us on
https://github.com/SergeStinckwich/SciSmalltalk
Mailing list here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/scismalltalk
Regards

Sent from my iPhone

> On 1 déc. 2015, at 00:08, Klérisson Paixão <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Greetings!
>
> We're thinking to power up Pharo with some machine learning algorithms (Naive Bayes, Random Forest and so on). I'm wondering if there is anything done already?
>
> Thanks,
> Klérisson

Re: Machine Learning algorithms

hernanmd
The package NaturalSmalltalk includes some supervised classifiers that you can try:
NSBinaryNaiveBayesDocumentClassifier exampleBotchanOrShinran.
NSNaiveBayesDocumentClassifier exampleBotchanOrShinran.
NSTfidfDocumentClassifier exampleBotchanOrShinran.
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/NaturalSmalltalk

Cheers,

Hernán

Greetings!

We're thinking to power up Pharo with some machine learning algorithms (Naive Bayes, Random Forest and so on). I'm wondering if there is anything done already?

Thanks,
Klérisson

Re: Machine Learning algorithms

Evan Donahue
I saw this post a little while back, and I was just wondering if there have been any developments on this front. I'm about to do some machine learning work myself, so it might make sense to coordinate with anyone out there already working on it.

Cheers,
Evan