Made with Amber: Preview of Collabri (a work in progress)

Made with Amber: Preview of Collabri (a work in progress)

Tyler Orida
Hey everyone,

Laurent's post gave me the idea to post this preview of Collabri, an App that is in development.

You can watch it either on Vimeo:

…or on YouTube (with some music in the background):

Give it a thumb up,
if you like it!

if you like it!

Re: Made with Amber: Preview of Collabri (a work in progress)

Hannes Hirzel
Yes indeed,

A promising example of  collaborative web space done with Amber,
node.js ans socket.io.

--Hannes

On 4/16/12, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Excellent !
>
> Laurent
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Tyler Orida
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> Laurent's post gave me the idea to post this preview of Collabri, an App
>> that is in development.
>>
>> You can watch it either on Vimeo:
>> https://vimeo.com/40447887
>>
>> …or on YouTube (with some music in the background):
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUOlzr4XdcY
>>

>> Give it a thumb up,
>> if you like it!

Re: Made with Amber: Preview of Collabri (a work in progress)

Nicolas Petton
Cool!

I want to try it ;)

Nico

<[hidden email]>wrote:

Hey everyone,

Laurent's post gave me the idea to post this preview of Collabri, an App
that is in development.

You can watch it either on Vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/40447887

…or on YouTube (with some music in the background):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUOlzr4XdcY

Give it a thumb up,
if you like it!

Re: Made with Amber: Preview of Collabri (a work in progress)

Thelliez
Very nice.

Any code example would help newbies like me.

Thierry

Give it a thumb up,
if you like it!

Re: Made with Amber: Preview of Collabri (a work in progress)

Andy Burnett
I saw the video popped up on twitter yesterday.  Has any more progress been made? I would love to experiment with the system.

Cheers
Andy

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:22:32 AM UTC-4, Tyler Orida wrote:
Current solution is just saving the serialization to disk (like sandstone, but with JSON).

Am 18. April 2012 15:19 schrieb Bernat Romagosa <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="CK1uxXVDroAJ">tibabenfor...@gmail.com>:
What's the backend? Pharo? MongoDB?

Very good job! :)

2012/4/18 Tyler Orida <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="CK1uxXVDroAJ">tyler...@...>
Yes, they are saved server side as JSON.

Am 18. April 2012 14:23 schrieb Tom <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="CK1uxXVDroAJ">t...@...>:

Wow!

Are those screens persistent in any way?

Cheers

--
Bernat Romagosa.