Magma 1.4 on Pharo 1.4 and beyond

Magma 1.4 on Pharo 1.4 and beyond – Hi Pharoers, below is a script which will load Magma 1.4 into Pharo 1.4. Proceed past the Warnings. After loading, you can run the tests by o...
Hi Cris, I might be able to take it on. I don't have a huge amount of time, but I use Magma for most of my projects, so I'm likely to end up ...
Hey, that's great thanks a lot Stuart! > A fork probably would make the most sense - though given how well you've > split it up, I'm ima...
On 7 January 2013 05:07, Chris Muller <ma.chris.m@...> wrote: > > Ok, I copied it over. I've already started the Squeak fork by &g...
On 6 January 2013 07:16, Stuart Herring <st-lists@...> wrote: > Hi Cris, > > I might be able to take it on. I don't have a hu...
On 6 January 2013 20:15, Chris Muller <asqueaker@...> wrote: > > Hint: in Pharo 1.4 sending #class is not magic any more and it can...