Magma Buffer Browser

TimKack
Hi all,

I am trying to find Magma Buffer Browser in order to better understand how things are stored in repository.
According to http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5728 should I be able to find it on Squeakmap but unfortunately is not true anymore.
From what I can see was it removed 2012?

Does anyone have a copy?

Cheers,
Tim

Re: Magma Buffer Browser

Chris Muller-3
Hi Tim, it never actually made it to SqueakMap, but since it does make
a good tutorial example for Maui, I recorded a video showing how to
make those panels shown on that wiki page.

https://youtu.be/2fkgDvC_lRU

 - Chris