Magma benchmarks and stability

Bernat Romagosa
Hi,

Just how slow is Magma? And how stable?

Is it a good choice for an application that will be used by around 200 users every day? The application wouldn't need to support a big workload, substantially many more queries than insertions.

Thanks!

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Magma benchmarks and stability

Igor Stasenko
On 15 March 2012 18:20, Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just how slow is Magma? And how stable?
>
> Is it a good choice for an application that will be used by around 200 users
> every day? The application wouldn't need to support a big workload,
> substantially many more queries than insertions.

i think you'd better ask it on magma mailing list:
<[hidden email]>
so people who know things better can see your questions.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: Magma benchmarks and stability

Stéphane Ducasse
Bernat

Let s know your findings. And I wish a successful project.
I know that chris and nicolas P. worked a lot recently.