Magma in Pharo 1.1

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. I was trying the welcome workspace of Pharo 1.1 in order to install Magma but it fails. I am evaluating:

    Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfMagma';
        load.

    ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMagma) project latestVersion) load

The error was a Sintax Error in

lazyX
    ^ x ifNil: [x _ Period or right bracket expected ->42]

I attach screenshot. It seems the problem with the underscore as they are not allowed anymore as asiggment in Pharo 1.1. In order to appear in Pharo welcome workpsace this should be working.

If someone makes the changes and updates de configuration please let me know (sorry but I don't have time to do it myself). Otherwise, I will have to remove it from Pharo 1.1 workspace as it doesn't work and makes confusion.

Thanks

Mariano

Re: [Pharo-project] Magma in Pharo 1.1

Chris Muller-3
The next release of Magma will have all of the underscore assignments
removed.  Until then, you may invoke the preference that allows
underscore assignment.