Magma on 1.1 one click image

Ramiro Diaz Trepat-2
Hi fellow pharoers,
Magma fails to load from the commands on the Pharo 1.1 workspace.
In my oppinion they should be removed from the that workspace, it gives users a sloppy impression of the release.
I don't think the image has to be sacred and untouched, we can remove 5 lines from a workspace, it will be good for Pharo 1.1.
Aside from that minor detail, I am enormously happy and grateful to all for this release.
Cheers

Re: Magma on 1.1 one click image

fvozzi
Hi Ramiro,

I don't think the image has to be sacred and untouched, we can remove 5 lines from a workspace, it will be good for Pharo 1.1.

Or maybe, only for this version, add this line before that 5 lines:

Scanner allowUnderscoreAsAssignment: true

Aside from that minor detail, I am enormously happy and grateful to all for this release.

Me too.

Cheers

regards,
facundo

Re: Magma on 1.1 one click image

Chris Muller-3
I am putting together a release without underscore assignments.