Magma repository on Squeaksource incomplete?

Magma repository on Squeaksource incomplete?

Stuart Herring-2
Am I missing something, or have half the packages disappeared from
http://www.squeaksource.com/Magma?

Attempting to load 1.1r2 into a new image (via Metacello) and it fails
pretty much immediately when it can't find Ma exception handling.
Looking at the "latest" page in Squeaksource only shows:

Magma Tools-cmm.52.mcz
Magma client-cmm.534.mcz
Magma seaside-cmm.5.mcz
Magma server-cmm.421.mcz
Magma tester-cmm.373.mcz
MagmaTesterLoader-cmm.36.mcz
WriteBarrier-cmm.28.mcz

Which doesn't look right...

Regards,
Stuart

Re: Magma repository on Squeaksource incomplete?

Chris Muller-3
Hi Stuart, sorry for the delayed response.  You may still load that
from the "MagmaTester" project (a.k.a., the "Magma Inbox").  Please
consider upgrading to 1.2alpha1 as this is a better version of Magma.

The reason packages appear to be missing is that I am in the middle of
changing the way Magma is packaged and installed.  I am preparing a
separate note explaining more about this.  Thanks for your patience.

 - Chris