MagmaRepositoryController error

Amir Ansari
I'm getting an error trying to create a new repository; using Pharo 1.2beta (update 12272) and Magma 1.2alpha1, with WeakOrderedCollection.

Workspace: "MagmaRepositoryController create: '/myDB' root: Dictionary new."

Error: "Error: only integers should be used as indices"

This certainly worked on Magma 1.1, but I was hoping to be able to use the new MagmaPreallocatedDictionary in 1.2...

Should I post more detail about the error?

Amir

Re: MagmaRepositoryController error

fvozzi
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Amir Ansari <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm getting an error trying to create a new repository; using Pharo 1.2beta (update 12272) and Magma 1.2alpha1, with WeakOrderedCollection.

Workspace: "MagmaRepositoryController create: '/myDB' root: Dictionary new."

Error: "Error: only integers should be used as indices"

I think that it is an issue with Pharo 1.2Beta because I'm using Magma 1.2a with Pharo 1.1.1 and it works fine.

This certainly worked on Magma 1.1, but I was hoping to be able to use the new MagmaPreallocatedDictionary in 1.2...

Should I post more detail about the error?

Yes.

Amir

Facu

Re: MagmaRepositoryController error

Amir Ansari
OK, that did it! I think I tried most other combinations, EXCEPT that one ;-)

Thanks!