Magritte 2 or 3

SergeStinckwich
Hi all,

anyone has a copy of the Magritte repository ? I want to do a demo of Magritte.
I know that all Lukas repository are down now.

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Magritte 2 or 3

SergeStinckwich
Sorry I see the previous messages in the mailing-list.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Serge Stinckwich
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> anyone has a copy of the Magritte repository ? I want to do a demo of Magritte.
> I know that all Lukas repository are down now.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Magritte 2 or 3

Philippe Marschall-2
On 07/05/2012 12:02 PM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> anyone has a copy of the Magritte repository ? I want to do a demo of Magritte.
> I know that all Lukas repository are down now.

We have to do something about Lukas moving apartments. Every time he
does it it's a major disruption to this community. We can't continue
like this. We should buy him a van with a satellite dish.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Magritte 2 or 3

Stéphane Ducasse

On Jul 5, 2012, at 12:40 PM, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> On 07/05/2012 12:02 PM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> anyone has a copy of the Magritte repository ? I want to do a demo of Magritte.
>> I know that all Lukas repository are down now.
>
> We have to do something about Lukas moving apartments. Every time he
> does it it's a major disruption to this community. We can't continue
> like this. We should buy him a van with a satellite dish.

not sure he wants that :)
May be just mirroring will be enough

Stef