Magritte CSS

Magritte CSS – Hello fellow Seasiders, I wanted to ask which was the easiest way to set CSS class or ids on Magritte generated forms to configure the wey th...
> I wanted to ask which was the easiest way to set CSS class or ids > on Magritte generated forms to configure the wey they look with CS...
All right... So in the first case you mention, I could use something like: (MAStringDescription ...... ) attributes addClass: 'myStringCl...