Magritte Chapter in Seaside Book - Missing Method

Magritte Chapter in Seaside Book - Missing Method

bprior
I went back to Seaside2 and tried this:

SystemNavigation new allImplementorsOf: #asComponent

This produced:

an OrderedCollection(

a MethodReference Object >> asComponent
a MethodReference PRCommand >> asComponent
a MethodReference PRViewCommand >> asComponent
a MethodReference WADecoration >> asComponent)

If I try this in Seaside3 there are no such implementors.

How would I modify the example in the Seaside Book where asComponent is used?

Magritte Chapter in Seaside Book - Missing Method

John McKeon
Sounds like you do not have Magritte-Seaside loaded in your image

--
jmck.seasidehosting.st