Magritte Component in SULightbox

Ch Lamprecht
Hi,

I am trying to show a Magritte Component in a SULightbox.

I replaced #call: with #lightbox: and I'm getting the form in a
Lightbox, but it looks like some sort of container is missing...
I see many small lightboxes - one for each text-entry / button etc.
Labels are rendered on the darkened background.

Scriptaculous-lr.238
Magritte-Seaside-lr.251

Thank you, Christoph

Re: Magritte Component in SULightbox

Lukas Renggli-2
You have to provide some stylesheet for your lightbox. The included
style only provides a minimum functionality. Try to add something like:

#lightbox {
    padding: 2em;
    background-color: #eee;
}

Cheers,
Lukas

On Jan 13, 2008, at 23:04 , Ch Lamprecht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to show a Magritte Component in a SULightbox.
>
> I replaced #call: with #lightbox: and I'm getting the form in a
> Lightbox, but it looks like some sort of container is missing...
> I see many small lightboxes - one for each text-entry / button etc.
> Labels are rendered on the darkened background.
>
> Scriptaculous-lr.238
> Magritte-Seaside-lr.251
>
> Thank you, Christoph

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Lukas Renggli wrote:
> You have to provide some stylesheet for your lightbox. The included
> style only provides a minimum functionality. Try to add something like:
>
> #lightbox {
>    padding: 2em;
>    background-color: #eee;
> }