Magritte: Error when adding Multiple-Option, Single-Option through editor

Magritte: Error when adding Multiple-Option, Single-Option through editor

cnantais
When trying to save a new Multiple-Option, Single-Option, 1:1, or 1:m
description through MADescriptionEditor, I receive the error:
"Component Class: Invalid input given"

I'm using Magritte-Model-lr.262 , Magritte-Seaside-lr.226, and
Seaside2.7a1-mb.210.

Chad

Re: Magritte: Error when adding Multiple-Option, Single-Option through editor

Lukas Renggli-2
> When trying to save a new Multiple-Option, Single-Option, 1:1, or 1:m
> description through MADescriptionEditor, I receive the error:
> "Component Class: Invalid input given"
>
> I'm using Magritte-Model-lr.262 , Magritte-Seaside-lr.226, and
> Seaside2.7a1-mb.210.

The latest version of Magritte (Magritte-All-lr.216) fixes the noted
issue. I hope it does not cause other problems.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch