Magritte-MATableDescription examples?

John Chludzinski
I searched the web and was unable to find an example using MATableDescription with Magritte.  Does anyone have one (some)?  ---jski

Re: Magritte-MATableDescription examples?

Lukas Renggli
There are some examples in Magritte itself. Maybe they are a bit
complicated, because they build reports from Magritte descriptions.
Have a look at the references to MAReport.

Furthermore there are many examples in Pier. PRHistoryView and
PUMemberWidget are some basic examples. Furthermore the latest version
of Pier-Security contains the code for some sophisticated reports with
filtering and export on all links and structures in a Pier site, see
PUReportWidget.

Cheers,
Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Magritte-MATableDescription examples?

John Chludzinski
> There are some examples in Magritte itself. Maybe they are a bit
> complicated, because they build reports from Magritte descriptions.
> Have a look at the references to MAReport.
>
> Furthermore there are many examples in Pier. PRHistoryView and
> PUMemberWidget are some basic examples. Furthermore the latest version
> of Pier-Security contains the code for some sophisticated reports with
> filtering and export on all links and structures in a Pier site, see
> PUReportWidget.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas

I installed both the Pier and Pier Unix Security packages. Never
found a PUReportWidget class.

---John

Re: Re: Magritte-MATableDescription examples?

Lukas Renggli
> I installed both the Pier and Pier Unix Security packages. Never found a
> PUReportWidget class.

You have to update to the latest version, it was only recently added.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch