Magritte MATableRenderer

Brian Brown-2
I would like to use the default MATableRenderer, but have a div
surrounding it so I can apply styles to it easily; I can subclass it
to add what I want, but is there a way to have the Magritte machinery
use my custom one?

I think I understand how to add custom descriptions for classes, but
that doesn't impact the MAContainer that renders the descriptions....
And it's likely that I don't understand how this all fits together :-)

Help!

Brian

Re: Magritte MATableRenderer

Lukas Renggli-2
> I would like to use the default MATableRenderer, but have a div
> surrounding it so I can apply styles to it easily; I can subclass it
> to add what I want, but is there a way to have the Magritte machinery
> use my custom one?
>
> I think I understand how to add custom descriptions for classes, but
> that doesn't impact the MAContainer that renders the descriptions....
> And it's likely that I don't understand how this all fits together :-)

Override on the class-side of your described classes
#descriptionContainer.

Address class>>#descriptionContainer
        ^ super descriptionContainer
                componentRenderer: YourTableRenderer;